Advisory Service to Property Investors
- Initial broad advice on anticipated soil conditions for the area
- Guidance on appropriate soils testing if indicated
- Interpretation of soils test data
- Potential impact on budget – provides opportunity to consider similar costing alternatives, knowing potential hidden costs
We offer an obligation-free service to potential buyers of local, undeveloped property, with the goal of providing highly relevant information, which goes beyond the obvious, skin-deep features of a site. Knowledge is power, and armed with the best information available, the potential investor is informed at the outset, and is equipped to make sound investment decisions when selecting a property. We pride ourselves in extensive local knowledge with unrivalled experience in Plettenberg Bay and surrounds (since 1983).
Chris Behrens Consulting Engineers CC is a consulting engineering business, born in Plettenberg Bay, the jewel of the Garden Route. Plettenberg Bay is a town of contrasts, where the captains of industry from around South Africa and further afield, rub shoulders with the cross section of people of Plett including those from our impoverished communities, many of whom constitute the workforce of this magnificent town. We consider ourselves privileged to play a role in the responsible development of Plettenberg Bay, and are not insensitive to the need to contribute towards our community.
To this end we embrace worthy pro bono work and are actively involved in upliftment, through the input of our skills and experience into the community. From a free consultation to offer friendly, professional advice to charitable organizations, to the complete structural design for a multi-purpose hall on school grounds, to offers to assist the local authority in obvious areas of need, we continue to provide our services to the community.
[button link=”gallery/pro-bono-projects/” color=”blue”] Past Projects[/button]
- Kurland School Hall – complete structural design and inspections
- Additions & alterations to NSRI station Plettenberg Bay – 50% discount
- Plettenberg Bay Animal Welfare – new kennels – advice on founding conditions, adaptation of structure to suit soil conditions, inspections
- Mazisame Shelter – consultations building related matters, inspections
- Methodist Church Kwanokuthula – consultations and inspections
- Plettenberg Bay Community Environmental Forum – we serve on this commendable forum of like-minded people who are passionate about the environment